Monday, March 29, 2010

Covering Letter Sale Exclusive

Why is that? And


Have you noticed? When you're happy and someone insults you, do not get angry.
When you are unhappy, you angry too.
That just shows the pure mathematics of the matter.
When you are unhappy, you're willing to be angry, you waiting to be angry.
When you are happy, the same thing you do not mind.

When you feel deeply happy when enjoying every moment of life like a gift of existence, what does it matter at all?
Nothing so worth bothering.
you enjoying something so precious that everything else is simply irrelevant. "

This excerpt from a blog that Osho transcribed texts made me think ... because I happen very often to be angry the world to complain and lick a lot ... especially when I have to face "the street" ...

The next time I meet lamentadome or complaining I'm going to ask the question: "What me? Why I am not happy right now? What is the real reason for my discomfort?
Interesting is not it? At least it will help me upset to know a little more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment