Friday, March 5, 2010

Signs Of Herpes In The Head

! Rome

Today is March 5 and spent 17 days of the birth of my baby. So many emotions immense ...

While my memory is not my forte, there are moments that are printed with fire and followed that come to mind, as now ..

My first contraction was the prelude to the birth ... sit-on the computer writing blog entry in the snow when I felt I had a hunch it was not a contraction, was the beginning of the arrival my daughter (still can not get used to say.) We were all very anxious to know, I could not wait to tackle once and for all "unknown" the ghost of Most first-time pregnant women, childbirth. That night I had one or two contractions of the same type, and 6 in the morning I woke up to go to the bathroom and noticed that quite often had pain so I took the watch and started counting ... were strongly regular exactly each five minutes! I had a shower over half an hour and we started to prepare, woke the grandparents and we all went to the clinic.

I have printed to fire the instant it left me and the midwife caught her, with a crescent-shaped little body and hit a strong, loud crying subsided the moment that supported my chest. The emotion of recalling that moment, fleeting but huge, huge in my life I left without the ability to express ... is a very strong feeling ...

The revised, cleaned it, changed it, gave it in his arms gianluca brought me, and as soon as she heard my voice he turned his face to me and I looked around .. incredible I did not expect such vivacity scarcely born.




... and I put it in my trembling arms for walking outside my room with her ... I remember walking as if they stepped on land not understand much what was happening ... I was holding my daughter had given birth just a dream ... ..



There hormone that can erase from my mind this time.

And so .. my little girl came into my life by 16 February, a day before her mother's birthday ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment